Specialist Tax Advice
Our office will provide you with all the advice you need before starting a business and / or work activity in Spanish territory.
In the event that you have already started an activity, we can offer you all the necessary services to fulfil all your tax obligations in Spain, always with the objective of monitoring your interests and maximising your benefits.
We are specialists in both companies and individuals, so we can tell you according to their particular circumstances and objectives what is the best way to start a business in Spain, (eg self-employed, community property, limited partnerships, etc.) so that you can obtain greater profitability and lower tax burden.
If you are a foreigner, (citizen of the European Union or not), it must be taken into account that the change of tax residence always has important repercussions that must be assessed in detail according to your particular situation (health care, inheritance taxes, property tax, pensions, etc.)
It is necessary to remember that both residents and non-residents who own properties in Spain have mandatory tax obligations in Spain.
In the event that you only have a second holiday residence, we can take care of all your tax obligations so that you can enjoy your property without having to worry during your vacation about the payment of taxes, surcharges, claims, or any notification that you do not know.
Tax Obligations, Fiscal Advice, Administration & Employees
Specialists in both Company & Individual Tax Laws
- Accounting of companies, freelancers and patrimonial societies (SL, community of goods, etc)
- Labor, Social Security and Labor Contracts, payroll, dismissals, etc.
- Corporate tax, VAT returns, etc.
- Income statement (tax residents in Spain)
- Tax representation and income tax return for non-residents
- Constitution of various types of companies, communities, etc.
- Administration of owners’ communities